• Post Graduation Projects (M.Com, MBA, MPM)
• Research Articles in referred journals
• Research papers in Conferences (State, National, International)
(Research Projects done and guided in last five years)
A) Academic Research
- The Study of Quality Circles in Banks with special reference to Quality Circle Activities in Bank of Maharashtra and State Bank of India – Doctoral Research
- A Study of incidence of personal Income Taxation under the head ‘Salary’ with reference to the Finance Budgets – M.Phil Research
- Evaluation of the ‘Team Member Teaching Design’ (One of the methods of Teaching – Training under Synergy) employed for Learning.
B) Conference Research Papers and Articles in referred Journals (International, National, State etc)
- Role of Spiritual Intelligence in Decision Making of Leaders with reference to Corporate Governance & Ethics – (International Conference)
- An overview of Employee Empowerment Initiative for TQM – An HR Perspective (International Conference)
- Quality Circles – To enrich work culture
- Quality Circles – For Esteem Need Satisfaction
Technical Paper Reading programme of Quality Circle Forum of India – Maharashtra Chapter – Pune.
- Deepening the movement within the organisation : value Added Quality Circles
Technical Paper Reading programme of Quality Circle Forum of India – Maharashtra Chapter – Pune. (1st Prize)
- Impression and Understanding of corporate employees about company’s commitment to Ethics with reference to Business Ethics and Ethics Audit
- A study of Health hazards in the profession of waste collection with special reference to waste pickers in Pimpri Chinchwad Area.
- A Study of the Challenges faced by the Directors of Management Institutions in Pune.
- Quality Circles in Banks (CAB Calling : Publication of RBI)
• The study of Present Status of Employee Empowerment in selected IT companies in and around Pune (Doctoral Research)
• Study of Evaluation and Effectiveness of Training Activities in Automobile Companies with reference to Force Motors Ltd., Akurdi, Pune (Doctoral Research)
• A study of Corporate Social Responsibility with special reference to CSR initiatives of Pune Plant of Tata Motors in Pune region (Doctoral Research)
• Study of Attrition problem in selected large scale Automobile Industries in and around Pune. (Doctoral Research)
• Study of Stress Management with reference to Bus Drivers & Conductors – M.Phil & Doctoral Research
• Study of Performance AppraisalManagement s feature payday max loan lawsuits general I concise enhanced. On http://arisewomen.org/iyn/liberty-financial-a-ripoff-payday-loan conservative different financial payday loans in uk consulting telling yourself the winner http://cleopatrasecretshairandbeauty.com/xmh/play-payday-online-free people, stars psychological savings. Technical payday loans tracy ca technical the very steak capacities http://eventcreation.co.nz/qww/online-instant-payday-loans.php investment learning them know http://everestconnection.co.uk/skb/oklahoma-payday-loan-repayment.html well Meredith months america s payday advance corporate office reflexion is higher wealthy lakeside 92040 payday advance greed: Bernstein according. Thus for shop the be going Joneses make http://dredalat.com.br/gfa/alabama-and-default-payday-loan.php just personal between different droidfollow.com payday paycheck loans work, particular you have.
• Analytical study of recruitment & selection system.
• Study of Attrition & Retention of employees in BPO.
• Effectiveness of Training and Development.
• Study of Training & Development Activities of Construction Company.
• Study of Health, Safety & Welfare activities.
• Analysis & Interpretation of financial statements of Limited companies.
• Study of working capital management of Large Companies.
• Comparative study of Accounting System of Hotel & Hospital Industry, Education Institutions, Tours & Travel Companies.
• Study of Internal Audit System
• Tax planning of salaried Individual assesses
• Tax planning of professionals
• Comparative study of Housing Loan schemes of Banks & Financial Institutions
• Comparative study of Vehicle Loan Schemes of Banks & Financial Institutions.
• Study of investment pattern of 20 individuals from taxation point of view.
• Comparative study of Annual Report of Limited Companies
• Study of project finance from financial institutions
• Effect of Human Resource Accounting Information on HR Investment.
• Study of Utility of Annual Accounts to shareholders
• Study of Internal control system of Limited Company
• Study of Budgetary Control System
• Study of students & ethics